Configuring automation environment using Maven
It is clear to us that automation libraries are added to the project not like the other libraries. They are forcefully added by using the -include-libraries as the compiler argument.
How to achieve this in Maven(Flex-Mojos)?
In your automation profile, add the swc dependency with internal scope.
Flex-mojos supports 6 scopes:
- merged: this is the default value, when not defined will assume merged. That means SWC/SWF file will be bigger and self sufficient. Same as -compiler.library-path
- internal: all dependency content will be included on target SWC/SWF. Biggest compiled file. Same as -compiler.include-libraries
- external: no dependency content will be included on target SWC/SWF. Smaller compiled file. Makes no sense to use this scope on SWF compilation. Same as -compiler.external-library-path
- rsl: no dependency content will be inclued on SWC/SWF. But, SWF will have a reference to load it a runtime. Do not use on SWC compilation. Same as -runtime-shared-library-path
- caching: same as RSL, but uses Adobe signed SWZ files.
- test: libraries required to run tests. Same as -compiler.include-libraries, but at test template only!
Provide these information in the flex-config.xml file of the sdk to be used as follows.
This sould be inside the <compiler> </compiler> tag.
Entry filed under: Uncategorized.